Need Inspiration? Grab my 5 Vital Steps to Optimum Health.
Total yumminess…. and good for you. 🙂
You know how Ranch dressing can also be used as a dip? Well, this raw, significantly healthier version, makes up pretty thick which is great for dipping veggies (and oven baked fries – #yum). If you like salad dressing thick. You’re good. If you prefer it thinner, simply add a little water or non-dairy milk to thin this dressing out. It’s versatile that way.
- 1½ cups cashews (soaked for 1-2 hours, then rinsed)
- ¾ to 1 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 dates, soaked
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1½ teaspoons dill
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Blend all until smooth. Makes approximately one quart. Store in Refrigerator.
Kid approved! ?
Full disclosure. I did not create this recipe. It was found online by a participant in one of my Wellness programs. She modified the original recipe and doesn’t recall the source.
I have not tried making this recipe oil free yet. I will give that a try. I have a few ideas of what might work.