Need Inspiration? Grab my 5 Vital Steps to Optimum Health.
Skip the store bought. Make your own. So much healthier. ❤️
I first learned how to make it when I was going through training to become a LEAN coach (a program by Dr. William Sears). It’s simple – frozen juice concentrate and seltzer water, a.k.a. “fizzy water” in our house. Dr. Sears calls it “Celebration Soda”. We call it “Pink Soda”. The juice concentrate we started out using made a drink that was pink. We had to switch to a different concentrate so now our “Pink Soda” is technically red. Those aren’t the details you really need though. 😉
Here’s how I make it:
- Grab a glass. Directions for about 8 – 10 oz.
- Add a Spoonful of juice concentrate (frozen or liquid – flavor is up to you :)). Start with a teaspoon or two and adjust from there.
- Add Seltzer water. I like to add a small amount, mix to dissolve the juice concentrate then fill the glass.
- If you need more flavor, add a little more juice concentrate.
- If you need more sweetness, try a few drops of stevia or a small amount of agave.
- Add ice cubes and enjoy!!
Simple as that. And no yucky extra ingredients that you find in typical sodas.